Monday, December 03, 2012

love

'I have observed with my heart and seen clearly that every action we take is either an expression of love or a cry for love. This practice has heightened my capacity for compassion and opened my heart greater than I ever knew possible. It has often been said that the only certainties in life are death and taxes, but eventually we learn that even these are mere illusions.
This leads then that if all actions are either love or a request for love then LOVE is a certainty. I know that like attracts like, and so the energy I am being is attracted into my experience. This is why one thing we all have in common is that above all else we long for love and acceptance. We long for love, because we ARE love. Made in the image of our source, we are love, because source is pure love. You feel this connection with pure source love when you bring yourself into the magic of stillness.'
~ Dezarae Starnes

No comments: