Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Terrific Zen gardener!!!

The Death Wish Agenda ‘I recently wrote a good friend and fellow activist/writer/researcher a hot headed note about the assault we’re witnessing: We’re so full-spectrum fucked I’m getting seriously tempted to move into nature and just cut the fuck out….but you know I won’t unless my body just quits on me…funny how these bastards have made the death option a viable choice to living in this morass of deceit and manipulation…shit, this assault is mind and soul boggling… Ever feel that way? Lots do, and are acting accordingly, getting fully off the damn grid and just living with Mother Earth as closely as they can. I envy them even though I’ve moved away from the beast. At this point I feel strongly compelled to do what I’m doing but the stench is so bad now it can get a soul down. We can of course get as close as we can to a balanced lifestyle and do our best to remain as free as possible and cultivate the same in others.’ Read more: The Death Wish Agenda http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/the-death-wish-agenda/ Sent by gReader

No comments: