Monday, March 04, 2013

The David Icke Newsletter, March 3rd, 2013 - I'VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL ...... I'VE GOT FAITH OF THE HEART

Copyright David Icke, 2013. All Rights Reserved.
(Note: This newsletter, along with other videos and newsletters going back to 2005, is available to view on www.davidicke.com by logging in using the right-hand menu)

The David Icke Newsletter, March 3rd, 2013
I'VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL ...
... I'VE GOT FAITH OF THE HEART
Hello all ...
I came across a video on YouTube this week of a Rod Stewart song called Faith of the Heart. The words brought back lots of memories, not all of them nice, and for obvious reasons, too, given my life.
But it was so appropriate and timely that I should hear it again now on the brink of what are going to be massive breakthroughs in communicating the information that I have spent nearly a quarter of a century putting together.
The song says: 'It's been a long road getting from there to here ... It's been a long time.'

It has certainly been a long road back from the brink of apparent self-destruction in 1991 when I first blinked into the spotlight of mass ridicule at a time when because of an enormous transformation in my sense of reality I didn't know what planet I was on, let alone what was happening.


It was at this point that I accepted an invitation to appear on a prime-time chat show watched by a considerable percentage of the British public - even more so given the revelations about my 'insanity' that people were reading in the papers.

I was said to be having a 'breakdown' by the reams of column inches, but in truth I was having a breakthrough. The waters breaking in my sense of reality were freeing me from the prison-perceptions of this world of illusion and suddenly I could see what most others could not.

When that happens there can be no other scenario than to be ridiculed and condemned and branded as insane when the word they are looking for is 'different'. This has happened to so many others before me, although rarely I suspect on the same at one time incessant and merciless scale.

When I say that I began to see what most others could not this is not meant to be a boast or a claim to some sort of specialness. My point has always been that we are all the same Infinite Awareness and that we are therefore all expressions of the same 'specialness'.

The breaking waters are open to anyone. It is only a choice to cast off the programmed perceptions of a lifetime in this world of illusion and delusion where the prevailing reality is courtesy of Looney Tunes.

So many people worldwide are going through the breakthrough process today and I want to give them encouragement and reassurance from my own extreme experience:

You are not going crazy. You are going sane.


Worth it? Every second.
The song says: 'It's been a long night trying to find my way, been through the darkness.' Yes, I can resonate with that, as they say, but I see everything today with the hindsight of experience very differently to when I was going through some very dark and painful periods of my life.
Hindsight is another way of saying 'perspective' and that, in turn, means that you can see the dots and how they connect instead of being consumed by the single dot - the experience - which at the time seems to have no rhyme or reason.
Life doesn't give you want you want so much as what you need so you can have what you want. In my case if I was to have what I wanted (to understand reality and the forces driving human society) then I had to go through heaps of 'darkness' to break the perception patterns that were hiding the truth and to give me insight into the nature of the world I am living in.
So in that case were those experiences really 'darkness' or were they a gift? I say the latter from the perspective of today but I would not have said the same when they were happening. My life was a daily nightmare for years with a lead weight sitting in my belly that rarely gave me respite.


I was ridiculed almost wherever I went and anything I said was dismissed as the ravings of a lunatic. My children were being abused and ridiculed at school. What had I done? Where was this going? What was the point of it all? What was happening to me?
I am aware of the process now and so I have a different relationship with experience, but not then. It was indeed in the words of the song 'a long night trying to find my way' and there will be many people reading this who know exactly what I mean from their own life-experience.
But even then we need perspective. I have had so many challenging experiences, but were they as challenging as people I see looking after physically and mentally sick loved ones that they have to spoon feed, wash, dress and take to the toilet every day with all the emotional trauma that goes with it?
I think not. I think not even close.


You learn - in fact remember because this is what it really is - that it's not the experience that matters so much as our relationship with the experience; and also the point of perspective or attention within ourselves from which we are judging the experience.
I'll explain what I mean from what happened to me. I came 'here' specifically to do what I am doing. This is obvious when I observe the interconnected events in my life that led me to where I am and the fact that they clearly began from the time I left the womb.
This being so there was preparation to be done if I was going to be effective. There was the need to grasp the nature of the world that I found myself in after coming through the veil of forgetfulness that shields the human self from the true self. I needed experiences that would help me remember.
These were multiple in nature but they were all symbolically whispering (often SHOUTING) in my ear: Remember who you are; remember where you are and where you come from; remember. Everyone has the same theme of experience but the trick is to recognise what we are being told and not get caught in the poor me syndrome.
I know people who have experienced decades of life boomeranging the consequences of their own actions and attitudes back to the source - themselves. These consequences are not a punishment. They are simply saying: 'Hey, look at yourself, look at your behaviour; your life is shit because you have made it so.'
When we look at the patterns in our lives we don't like which continually recur we should ask who is the common denominator.


There are the times when the gift of potential clarity and transformation is handed to us in the form of 'my life is falling apart'. But so often, as I have observed so many times, people spurn this opportunity for self-re-evaluation and new self-awareness as they machine-gun blame for their plight in all directions, none of which include the one holding the weapon.
So what happens? Life gives them an even bigger hint and they spiral down and down into the mire with life asking: 'How bad does it have to be before you get it?'
Once people do get it - the reason for the experience - everything changes and the cell door opens or the hamster wheel stops whichever analogy you like. The hamster wheel that most people call life is only the experienced expression of the same ever-revolving attitudes and perceptions of reality - if you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got.
The Merovingian character says in one of the Matrix movies: 'There is only one constant, one universal. It is the only real truth. Causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect.'
Well, in this reality as currently experienced, anyway.


'How come that I run faster and faster, but nothing seems to change?'
Can you see something that I can't?'
There are also gifts brilliantly disguised as our worst nightmare that give us the tools to do a job we may not even know we are going to do at the time. I didn't land on the delivery table aware that I would end up doing what I am. I first thought I would be a footballer, then a journalist, then a TV presenter, then a Green politician and then at last I realised what I was really here to do.
What I thought were a series of 'its' were only the preparation for 'it'. To do what I do I have to be incredibly emotionally strong and together and I have had many challenging life-experiences to make me that way. I experienced them as ordeals, but the collective outcome has turned them into gifts.
What use would it have been to me had I been born into an easy life where everything was taken care of and I was shielded and protected from all challenge and unpleasantness? When 1991 came and the mass ridicule and hostility I would have fallen apart and run for the woods.
Instead I embarked on a university speaking tour that I knew would have me mercilessly mocked night after night which is precisely what happened. I did so because by then my life experience had toughened me up and by the end of the 'Ridicule Tour' I was tougher still.
I can't say that any of it was a nice experience, but it was still a gift, a major step on the road to greater awareness of self and the world. If we can meet experience from this perspective we can come through one heck of a lot easier than if we view it as a singular dot in and of itself.
Every experience, nice and not so nice, is a step, not the journey. In the end it's not even a journey, it's a being.


Faith, as in faith of the heart, is a word most associated with religion; but for me faith is not about blind faith and nor is it having faith in something or some god only because you have been pressured or programmed to do so. Faith of the heart is faith in yourself.
But what is 'yourself'? The self is multi-layered and if our perspective and perception is driven and dominated by any single layer instead of the core self from which all the layers are made manifest, then we are going to have a flawed and limited perception of whatever we are experiencing or observing.
This is where the heart comes in as our most powerful connection to 'mission control', the Infinite All That Is. The heart is the centre of everything in this reality and this is why the system works so hard to suppress it through fear, hatred, conflict, frustration, resentment and all the rest.
Once the heart is marginalised the brain becomes pre-eminent in the process of perception and the brain without the other-dimensional wisdom of the heart is a sitting duck for perception programming. The five senses perceive what they are told to perceive and who is going to do the telling - the system or the heart?

The Institute of HeartMath in the United States has been a pioneer of research into the true nature and function of the heart and has confirmed the uniqueness and crucial importance of the heart and heart vortex ('chakra') to humanity's sense of reality.
The heart has the most powerful electromagnetic field in the human energy field and there are more nerves going from the heart to the brain than going the other way. The latter is indicative of a sparkling truth that has been long forgotten: the brain is not the focus for intelligence within the body - the heart is. Or should be.
The heart is also a brain with something like 40,000 neurons of different types and neurotransmitters like those found in the 'head'-brain. What is known as the heart-brain both communicates with the head-brain and functions independently. Deborah Rozman, president and CEO of HeartMath LLC in California, wrote:
When I was a practicing psychologist, sometimes when I'd be working with a client who was confused about an issue or decision, I'd ask, 'What would your heart say?' I often adapted a gestalt technique using two chairs. When the client was sitting in one chair, I asked them to speak from their heart and talk to their mind sitting over there in the other chair. Then I'd have them switch chairs and speak from their head, talking to their heart, telling their heart the mind's views and concerns.
It was like two different people talking. The heart spoke from genuine feeling and authenticity, in the present. The mind spoke from opinions, fears, shoulds and shouldn'ts. I had them switch chairs several times, until they had an epiphany. Very often the client would realize their heart's voice was their true self, a voice that offered both more intuition and common sense intelligence.

There you have the difference between a heart society and the body-mind variety that humans have been manipulated to become. The Institute of HeartMath has also established that when the energetic field of the heart is in harmony and electromagnetic coherence with the brain and the central nervous system the person enters a far more expanded state of awareness. Vital to this 'trinity' of connection is the energetic coherence and balance of the heart.
This has been the foundation of all my experience on my journey to this day - the realisation that the heart is the source of wisdom and knowing. Never mind what we are told to think, what do we uniquely feel? I mean intuitively feel, intuitively know?
Intuition comes from the heart. We put our hands on our heart and say 'I just know'. This body-language is instinctively identifying the source of knowing. The brain has to think and work everything out but the heart knows because it is connected to levels of awareness that know.
As the song says: 'I'm going where my heart will take me.'
I'll give you a perfect example of the difference in perception between the heart and the head. I see politicians, media and public arguing and debating over whether bombing the innocent in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya is within the bounds of 'international law' or whether bombing families with unmanned drones in the Near and Middle East is 'legal'.
This is the head at work. It is intellectually seeking assurance that other heads it has often never heard of and knows nothing about have decided that it's okay in the given circumstances to bomb the innocent. They have? What in document 345689/97847/58968, clause 896, sub-clause 47, paragraph 20, of the UN Bombing Them Shitless Treaty 1987?
Oh, that's alright then; as long as it's legal.

The heart doesn't do legal; it doesn't give a damn about legal, which only means that criminals in dark suits have awarded self-decreed legitimacy to their own criminality. 'The ayes have it' only means that more criminals have voted to make some criminality 'legal' than other criminals and a few non-criminals who voted against.
In the case of Barack Obama he gives himself and his fellow war criminals and mass killers legal permission to become Murder Incorporated with a swish of the pen on an Executive Order. To the head this makes his actions legal, but the heart is unmoved by such self-deception.
The heart doesn't see paper and clauses and orders. It sees dead people and maimed people and shattered lives. The heart does not acknowledge paperwork or care how meticulously the deception is worded and laid out.
Basic fairness, justice and compassion is the heart's only criteria.

This quote is a great example of the way the head thinks and justifies insane actions to itself while the heart sees so clearly the idiocy of throwing bombs at anyone for any reason. Our individual and collective experience is showing us this fact by the minute and screaming at us to see the obvious as each effect follows each cause. Only we can break the cycle - with the heart.
My own life experience has given me a very different relationship with life. For many years now I have not seen this reality as 'home', but my place of work, if you like. I have come from 'home', another point of ultimate perception, to do a job and when I'm done I'll go 'home' again.
Of course everywhere is home when you are Infinite, but I am talking about a prime point of attention and self-awareness. Once I had made this switch of perception everything changed. I no longer needed a 'life' in the usual human sense. I didn't need what people call a social life or personal relationships outside of work and family.
I live alone and will continue to do so because, well, I'm working. People ask me what else I do with my life and apart from my family the answer is nothing. It's like asking someone in an office why they don't have something else in their life while they are working in an office.
But they are working so how can they? They might tell you what they do for pleasure and recreation when they go home from work, but from my perspective that point will come when I leave here. Until that time arrives, this reality is my workplace.

'Bye everyone - I'm off home now.'
The song says: 'I've got strength of the soul and no one's gonna bend or break me.' This strength of the soul comes once again through the heart which doesn't think of consequences for itself when deciding responses and actions.
It asks - or knows - what is the right, fair and just thing to do and goes ahead and does it. To consider consequences would be to consider the possibility of not doing what is right, fair and just. The heart would never do that and so consideration of consequences is irrelevant.
My only consideration is how best to do something, not whether to do it or not. If it is needs to be done to challenge and expose tyranny then it will be done. Such a refusal to bow to pressure not to do that is what makes people impossible to bend or break no matter what the threats and intimidation.
If you keep putting one foot in front of the other and refuse to stop then you must get somewhere, it is that simple. It's when you stop out of fear, ridicule and consideration of consequences that the trouble starts and your power is handed to the 'system'.
The tyranny is based on fear and intimidation and when you will bow to neither it's power is no more; for its 'power' is mostly illusory like the playground bully who runs home to his mum when you look him the eye and refuse to blink.
When you do that and you have truth on your side in terms of what you know about those behind the gathering tyranny then it is they who have to respond to you and not you to them. Some enormous energetic changes have been happening to me since the Wembley event and I have reached the point where I really do have the 'faith to believe, I can do anything' and that 'I can reach any star'.
So much so that I know that the time is not far distant when, in the words of the song, I'll 'finally have my day'.


No comments: